Tent or caravan Pitches/Pricesportail site fougere

Holidays in Auvergne

All of our pitches are separated by hedges. Our electricity connexions are in line with Europeans Standards. Don't forget your adapters! (We lend adaptors at the reception as long as we have some available).

We would like to inform our customers that in order to meet the needs of everyone, 60% of our pitches can be booked in advance and the other 40% are left available for people passing by. Therefore, your booking request will only be finalised once we have validated it.